SKILLED HANDLING OF VALUABLE PIECES
Solutions for Antique and Fine Art Packing and Crating in Colorado Springs
Auctioneers, collectors, and museums rely on us to safely move their delicate and valuable antiques across the country and around the world. From fine art and antiques, to precious heirlooms, our proven process begins with a comprehensive assessment of your product including risk, storage, environmental factors such as climate, temperature, and humidity, pickup conditions, mode of transport, and final destination. All of these factors are considered in choosing the appropriate container and cushioning system to protect valuable items during shipping.
Services Customized to Each Item’s Specific Needs
For nearly three decades, Craters & Freighters has been a leader in specialized solutions for the packaging, crating, and shipping of paintings. That’s why the most selective art experts rely on us to move their fragile pieces. No other provider can match our expertise with one-of-a-kind artwork.
Insurance Coverage for Fine Art & Antiques
- Full Coverage Cargo – based on declared value
- Limited Liability Insurance – for lost items only
Expert Fine Art Shipping
We design, build, and cushion all our crates and corrugated containers specifically for the artwork being shipped. High-value, one-of-a-kind items, heirlooms, antique furniture, collectables, and memorabilia – you can trust us to handle it all with care.
- Local pickup and delivery
- Custom packing and cushioning
- Corrugated containers and wood crates
- Transportation — carrier selection based on item, budget, time frame
- Insurance — available coverage on original art, glass, and antiques (for exclusions, see Terms & Conditions)
- White-glove delivery — includes unpacking and setup
- Auction packaging, crating, and shipping
Get a fast, free, no-obligation cost estimate from Craters & Freighters Colorado Springs.
Provide some information on your needs and we’ll get back to you right away with a figure you can use in your planning.